While a Broward County Prosecutor, Gary prosecuted thousands of cases at the misdemeanor and felony level. From this experience, he gained a keen sense of how prosecutors think and react, giving new clients an immediate advantage in any criminal case.
Gary has been involved in the criminal justice system since 1996 when he started working as a paralegal for a Broward county criminal defense firm. His primary focus then, as it is now, was the defense of all state criminal charges – including traffic offenses, misdemeanors, and felonies.
After leaving the State Attorney's Office, Gary spent approximately a year and a half in complex civil litigation focusing on insurance defense and aviation law. Since starting his own firm, Gary devotes his time to protecting the rights of those accused of a crime.
Areas of Practice
• Florida Criminal Trial Practice
• Law Degree, Nova Southeastern University
• Legal Assistant Certificate, Nova Southeastern University
• Undergraduate Degree, B.S. in Finance, University of New Orleans
Professional Associations and Memberships
• Florida Bar Association
• National Association of Criminal Defense Attorneys
• Broward Bar Association
• Broward County Association of Criminal Defense Attorneys
Questions? Contact us today for a free consultation. We will send you free written information about our qualifications, experience, and services before you make any decisions regarding your representation.
Please Call: 954-462-4600