Harmon & Harmon
Inland Empire Criminal Defense Lawyers
Being arrested and having to go to court for alleged criminal activity, whether the charge is domestic violence or homicide, can be a difficult, stressful and confusing experience. Talking with an attorney who not only has the experience to fully understand the laws that relate to your case, but also is familiar with prosecutors, judges and local courts can remove much of the confusion surrounding criminal defense matters.
At the Riverside, California, law firm of Harmon & Harmon we have over thirty-five years of experience effectively defending clients facing criminal charges. We provide a positive, affirming environment in which to discuss your case. Contact us today for a free initial consultation.
A Comfortable Environment
We want you to feel at ease when you visit us to discuss your criminal matter — whether you are charged with DUI, an Internet crime or homicide. Our office is modern and comfortable, and our staff and attorneys are friendly, understanding and reassuring.
Experienced, Involved Criminal Defense Attorneys
Father and son attorneys Steven and Chris Harmon provide each new client with their ever-deepening experience in criminal defense as trial lawyers. With this experience has come an understanding of and involvement in the legal community. Our lawyers have a good rapport with both lawyers and prosecutors useful in negotiation. These relationships have been instrumental in assisting clients in expungements, restraining orders and white collar crimes.
If you have been charged with a crime, the best way to ensure that your rights will be protected and that your options remain open is to contact an attorney as soon as possible. If you are in Southern California, rely upon the sure, solid experience of Harmon & Harmon. Contact us today to obtain a free initial consultation. http://www.riverside-criminal-defense.com/
Please Call: 951-787-6800
Christopher B. Harmon
Christopher Harmon has been working in the field of criminal and DUI defense for the his entire career. As a trial lawyer he has personally conducted jury trials ranging from DUI's to death penalty murder cases and everything in between. While in law school, Mr. Harmon gained experience in federal criminal defense working for Federal Defenders, Inc. in San Diego, California defending indigent men and women accused of federal crimes. Since 2000, the Harmons have been practicing criminal defense law as a truly unique partnership. As a team working together on all of their cases the Harmons are able to offer their clients the services of two lawyers. This allows them to provide aggressive representation with a particular attention to detail unmatched in the industry. Already, as a father-son team, both Harmons have successfully helped many people through the agonizing and difficult process of the criminal justice system.
- Criminal Defense
- California, 2000
- U.S. District Court Central District of California, 2000
- U.S. Court of Appeals 9th Circuit, 2003
- University of San Diego School of Law, San Diego, California, 2000
- University of Southern California, Los Angeles, California, 1997
Major: American Studies
- Recipient, Joseph P. Busch, Jr. Criminal Justice Award, University of San Diego School of Law, 2000
- Best Lawyers in America, 2009 and 2010 Editions
- Riverside County Bar Association, 2008 - Present
- Board of Directors
- Riverside County Bar Association, 2009 - Present
- Riverside County Bar Association, 2008 - 2009
- Riverside County Bar Association, Criminal Law Section, 2007 - Present
- Leo A. Deegan Inn of Court, 2000 - Present
- Leo A. Deegan Inn of Court, 2006 - 2007
- Board Member
- California Attorneys for Criminal Justice, 2000 - Present
- Federal Defenders, Inc., San Diego, California, Law Clerk, 1998 - 1999
Please Call: 951-787-6800